The original Hull Protestant Reformed Church was located at 1204 Third St. (Photo/Sioux County Index-Reporter Archives) Hull Protestant Reformed Church Julie Bosma | Editorial Assistant Hull Protestant Reformed Church history goes back to the beginning of the Protestant Reformed denomination.On March 16, 1925, the Protesting Christian Reformed Church of Hull was organized under the leadership…

This content is for Sioux County Index Online Subscription members only.
Log In Register