Julie Van Oort bought the former bakery and plumbing building and opened her store, “Fearfully & Wonderfully Made” in 2018. (Photo/Submitted) From Purity Bakery to R&L Plumbing to Fearfully & Wonderfully Made Julie Bosma | Editorial Assistant • In June 1917, Dr. D. J. Werkman sold the property at 1030 Main St. to Teunis Snapper….
- Opportunity for career JumpSTART
- Presidential candidates make local Iowa a priority
- Scams on the rise in Sioux County
- Luxembourg Heritage Society of Northwest Iowa to meet
- Sioux Automation Center Inc. sells ag business to Post Equipment
- Who is the wisest person you know?
- Calvary Protestant Reformed Church
- John Kroese
- Nathan Klok
- Amanda Baier